Monday, July 31, 2006

Coach Colbert Recuperating

This is an email I received and am publishing with permission:

I am Bob Colbert's daughter. I know that he left the "Bridgewater Fold" to pursue some personal dreams, but I wanted to make an appeal to the Eagles Football Family. My dad just had double knee replacement surgery and is currently sitting in a hospital in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Anyone reading this that knows my father at all will know that it is killing him not to be able to be active. I wanted to start a card writing campaign to help him stay motivated on his road to recovery. I was wondering if you might put a posting on this website (including his address) at St.Vincent where people might send him an encouraging word. The address is as follows:

Bob Colbert
Head Football Coach, St. Vincent College
300 Fraser Purchase Road
Latrobe, PA 15650-2690


Thank you so very much. =)

CARA COLBERT

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, August 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coach I wish you a speedy recovery. Thank you for all the great moments you gave us Eagle fans. Im going to miss you.

A CARING FAN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home